Hana Felix joined Crease Harman as an articling student in 2018, and is now an associate counsel. She focuses her practice mainly on civil litigation, family law, wills and estates, administrative law, assessment law, and immigration law.
Hana completed both her undergraduate and law degrees at the University of Leicester, United Kingdom. In 2018, Hana immigrated to Canada and completed her Masters of Law at the University of British Columbia.
Hana loves to travel the world. She has lived in six different countries and visited over 40. Hana also enjoys baking, skiing, ballroom dancing, and cinema. She is fluent in English and Czech, and has a working or conversational knowledge of French, Russian, and German.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- 2019 – Called to the Bar of British Columbia;
- 2018 – LL.M. Common Law, University of British Columbia;
- 2016 – LL.B. Law Degree, University of Leicester; and
- 2014 – BSc Media, Communication and Society, University of Leicester.
- Member at Large – Wills and Estates Section (Victoria), Canadian Bar Association BC Branch;
- Member, Canadian Bar Association; and
- Member, Victoria Bar Association.