Michelle Seidel is a solicitor with 20 years of legal experience. She joined Crease Harman LLP in 2019. Prior to joining Crease Harman, Michelle worked as general counsel for a technology company and she also operated her own firm in Vancouver with a focus on real estate, wills, and corporate law. Michelle looks forward to cultivating a general solicitor’s practice in Victoria.
Michelle grew up helping in her mother’s pharmacy business in Central Ontario. After completing a Bachelor of Science in Physical Geography at Brock University, in St. Catherine, Ontario, she went on to study law at the University of British Columbia and graduated in 1997.
In 2015, Michelle went back to school to complete an MBA degree at the University of Massachusetts.
In her spare time, Michelle volunteers at the Clover Point parkrun. She writes and edits business and legal articles and she likes to play hockey. Michelle also speaks French.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- 2016 – University of Massachusetts, Master of Business Administration;
- 1999 – Called to the Bar of British Columbia;
- 1997 – Bachelor of Laws, University of British Columbia; and
- 1994 – Bachelor of Science, Brock University.
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals;
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia;
- Member, Canadian Bar Association; and
- Member, Victoria Bar Association.