Brandon T. Macleod
Brandon grew up in Durban, South Africa. While attending the University of Stellenbosch and pursuing his law degree, Brandon founded and managed a business specializing in sporting events and operations.
As a dual citizen of both South Africa and Canada, Brandon immigrated to Canada in late 2020. Being used to a more temperate climate, closer to the equator, Brandon chose Victoria as the most appropriate location to relocate, because of its status as the warmest city in Canada.
Brandon joined Crease Harman as a legal assistant in July 2021. After receiving his assessment from the NCA in 2022, Brandon successfully completed the NCA exams and commenced his articles at Crease Harman shortly thereafter.
Now called to the bar of BC in 2023, Brandon looks forward to offering his thorough and reasoned approach to his clients. Together with the stamina and horsepower of an industrial diesel engine, Brandon endeavors to create viable and complete solutions for all his clients in various areas of law.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- 2023 – Called to the Bar of British Columbia
- 2022 – Certificate of Qualification, the National Committee on Accreditation of the Federation of
Law Societies of Canada
- 2020 – Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Victoria Bar Association
- Member, Michaelhouse Old Boys Club