Sarah N. Goodman
Sarah is an immigration, refugee and citizenship lawyer who has successfully represented clients in various judicial and administrative settings across Canada, including before the Federal Court and the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada.
Sarah moved to Vancouver Island following several years of practice at a national law firm in Toronto. Prior to the start of her legal career in 2010, Sarah obtained a Juris Doctor degree from Osgoode Hall Law School, in addition to a Bachelor of Business Administration degree (with honours) from the Schulich School of Business.
Sarah is actively involved in the legal community. She is President of the Victoria Bar Association and an enthusiastic member of the Canada Bar Association’s Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada Consultative Committee. In addition to her legal endeavours, Sarah has been a fixture of the Camosun College Foundation’s Board of Directors since 2014. She is also a preferred immigration service provider for members of the British Columbia Hotel Association.
In her free time, Sarah enjoys reading, binge-watching shows and visiting her family in Toronto and on Hornby Island.
She speaks French and English.
Education & Professional Qualifications
- 2014 Called to the Bar of British Columbia
- 2011 Called to the Bar of Ontario
- 2010 Juris Doctor – Osgoode Hall Law School
- 2007 Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) – Schulich School of Business
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- President, Victoria Bar Association
- Director, Camosun College Foundation
For more information