Corporate, Commercial and Business Law
Complex corporate transactions require a combination of legal, business and practical knowledge. Crease Harman has provided strategic legal advice to leading British Columbia businesses for over 130 years. Our corporate law group has developed a wealth of experience in all facets of corporate, business and commercial law.
Our areas of practice in corporate and commercial law cover a full range of business transactions including:
- incorporation of companies
- the establishment of partnerships
- drafting of shareholder agreements
- purchase and sale of businesses
- negotiations and legal advice for sales and acquisitions
- developing legal forms and contracts
- advising respecting negotiation of land and commercial leases for landlords and tenants
- commercial loan transactions
- advising respecting commercial financing
- equipment acquisitions
- family transition and estate planning
- leasing and financing agreements
- regulatory compliance
Our Corporate Law Group has participated in the negotiation and closing of numerous mergers, amalgamations, and acquisitions. From large provincial corporations to smaller entrepreneurial firms, we advise leading companies in a variety of industries.
Contact Crease Harman today for help with your commercial law needs.