Sarah Reid (Sohn)
Sarah practises immigration and citizenship law. She remembers the challenges of navigating the Canadian immigration system as a new immigrant and looks forward to helping others find a path through the complexities.
She has a law degree from the University of Victoria and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Cornell University. She articled at another law firm in Victoria before joining Crease Harman LLP. She is fluent in Korean.
Sarah enjoys partner dancing, hiking and baking. In the past, she has volunteered for various community organizations including the Residential Tenancy Program at Access Pro Bono and the Immigrant Services Society of BC.
- Juris Doctor, University of Victoria
- Bachelor of Arts (History), Cornell University
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Vice-Chair (Victoria subsection), Immigration Law Section
- Victoria Area Representative, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers BC
Sarah can assist you in Korean
빅토리아 한인변호사 손선혜입니다. 어려운 법률 용어로 이민 과정이 어려우셨나요? 한국어로 힘든 과정을 도와드릴 수 있습니다. 이제 이민 컨설턴트가 아닌 한인 변호사에게 상담받으세요.