Real Estate and Mortgage Law
Crease Harman has over 120 years of experience in dealing with British Columbia real property issues. Our offices have expertise in all areas of real estate law and real property including:
- residential & commercial conveyancing
- institutional & private mortgages
- leasehold residential & commercial properties
- subdivision & consolidation of lands
- contracts for purchase, sale & lease of property
- property development including strata property development
Our litigation department also has expertise in matters such as expropriation law, nuisance and municipal law relating to land use issues. Crease Harman has been retained by many land development firms, chartered banks, and governmental authorities to advise them on land issues.
If you need help understanding real estate law or handling of your next real property transaction, contact Crease Harman.